Precision Equipment for Adding Items to Web Processes
Designed for innovators in the commercial print, packaging, label and plastic card industries. Looking for revenue-enhancing features to add to their high volume operations.
PowerForward's equipment is different. It adds items - like promos, closures, cards or security devices - directly onto your high speed web of material without slowing or compromising your operation. Typically it pays for itself in under 9 months of use.
PowerStick Applicators On Press
For applying labels at any location on your web of product material
- Apply pressure-sensitive items - labels, resealable closures, RFID, booklet labels - on your high speed press while maintaining production speed, up to 96,000 pieces per hour. Even on large web presses.
- Customers in a variety of industries:
- Transcontinental Printing - newsprint, labels on first or any other page
- New York Times - newspapers, repositionable labels on any page
- Segerdahl - in-line finishing, scent and flavor samples
- IBS Direct - direct mail forms, two-up thin cards
- McNairn Packaging - resealable bread bags, closures
Is Our Equipment Right For Your Needs?
Curious about how our equipment might work for you? Then contact us by phone or e-mail. Here's a list of the topics that we'll discuss with you. This is important ... we can help you quickly assess whether our equipment suits your requirements. And if it doesn't, we'll recommend other options.
We help our customers achieve business objectives, like:
- Increasing throughput at maximum speed
- Reducing manual functions
- Integrating with your other equipment
- Improving error handling and reducing downtime
In addition to performing specified functions, PowerForward systems often allow customers to optimize staffing and floor space, simplify materials management and streamline production. Equipment payback periods are typically under 9 months.
Support for Ongoing Equipment Operation
As part of your initial purchase, we help you to keep the system running smoothly for the first year. We also provide on site training, 3D exploded view diagrams, manuals, and telephone consultations to assist your staff with learning about our systems. Our one-year warranty includes parts and labor to correct any functional problems that occur in the first year of system use.
After the first year of use, experienced customer staff are usually able to troubleshoot PowerForward systems with minimal outside help. We also offer a spare parts kit and cost effective maintenance services to ensure your equipment keeps running smoothly.