PowerForward Equipment - Discussing Your Needs
Your goal is to find equipment that meets your business needs, and ours is to find customers whose automation needs are a great fit for the equipment we build. With a perfect match between your requirement and our solution, we know, based on experience, that you will increase revenue, reduce costs, or both. And as a bonus, your PowerFoward machine will run reliably for many years with little maintenance.
The list below shows the steps that we follow to ensure that our products are a good fit for our customers.
NOTE: We are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to discussing details. If at any point in this discussion (or later), it becomes clear that our equipment is not a good fit, we will suggest other products/suppliers that are more suitable. You can start your conversation with us now.
- Answer your initial questions and
confirm the basic suitability of our equipment for your needs, e.g. high speed, high volume web process
- Discuss your timing and general cost expectations (We can provide a price range, but not a quote, at this point)
- Our goal is to confirm in detail that our equipment will meet your project requirements and to help you select the best configuration for your project
How the applicator will be used
- What is the final result of the process?
- Is this a new or existing process? If you have used other equipment, what were the issues?
- How long are the runs (without stopping)? And how fast is the web moving? What signals are available for coodinating our equipment?
- What is the web material? Does it include I-marks?
- What is the product being applied (including material and size)?
- How is the product to be positioned?
- Do you have any existing equipment for handing the material supply and waste?
- What other products would you like to run in the future?
- At this point, we may ask to send us samples of your current product(s) and web material.
- Schedule a follow up discussion to discuss our proposed configuration and pricing
Proposed Configuration and Pricing Discussion
- A written proposal will be sent to you in advance by e-mail. Our discussion will cover the topics below ...
- Description of the configuration and its merits for your application
- Timetable for delivery and payments
- Pricing, including a breakdown of components
- Information to support your preparation of a business case
Call 416-227-0002 to begin these discussions or e-mail us your initial questions. |